Thursday, September 13, 2007

Coughs and Sore Throats

September 13, 2007

Well it is that time of the year...students and teachers are getting sick. Needless to say, I was hit with it yesterday and stayed in bed all day. I am feeling much better today...but not 100%. One teacher put it this way.....with so many kids coming from so many different countries, no telling what germs are being carried over here to the classrooms and dorms. And I haven't been eating well or exercising as much as normal....so my immune system is down and more exposed the germs. Thank goodness the weekend is near and I can rest more!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Dear Patti and Nolan, greetings from Franklin. Thanks for setting up the blog. We are praying for you. Hope you feel better soon.Thanks for being obedient to His call. We miss seeing you around BBC but are blessed knowing you are there.Thanks for keeping us all posted. Love Laurie