Thursday, March 6, 2008

Update on My Students

Now, this blog entry is an update about the prayer requests regarding that class of students who are not easy to work with. Things seem to be slowly getting better. They are a little more calm these days, but still have their moments. One particular student still gives me a little attitude, but it seems to not be so bad...or I just have learned to deal with it in a better way.

Thank you to all you have prayed for me. I feel your prayers every day while I am here on the mission field. Continue to pray for us as we make a decision regarding next year. We still do not have an idea of what to do. However, we are seeking help from wise and knowledgeable missionaries in making our decision.

May the Lord bless you as you continue to support us in prayer and encouragement

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here