Friday, March 28, 2008

Persuasive Speeches

Random picture of students outside my office window

Johann before giving his powerful speech on Darfur and how we should take action

Andersen while giving her speech

I forgot to mention that before spring break took place, I had students give persuasive speeches. Topics covered all kinds of issues...national, political, pop culture, religious, etc..... I was so proud of them and their speeches. And the students I thought would not do so well, suprised me by doing exceptionally well. Here are some pics of students from various classes. I am just so proud of all of the students! The first picture was taken randomly. I was in my office after school finishing up some grading, and I heard these students outside my window talking....so I thought I would take a picture.




No comments: