Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!


December 25, 2007

My parents have been here visiting since the 18th. We picked them up in Frankfurt and have been traveling all over Germany. Nolan and I have seen more of Germany in the past week than we have in the past 4 months, so it has been great for both my parents and Nolan and I! My dad had a chance to see his old army base where he was stationed in 1957. The wildest thing we figured out was it was almost 50 years to the date since he left the States for Germany....he left December 25, 1957. How wild is that?

We have also visited France and Switzerland...so my parents have been to 3 countries in one week. They have had a trip of a lifetime! They are grinning from ear to ear! I has been a nice treat having them here for the Christmas holidays. Merry Christmas and much love to all!

No comments: