Monday, December 3, 2007

High School Memories


Nolan and I had a great weekend of fellowship and rest. But I think the funniest thing was getting a message from an old friend from high school on facebook. If you haven't joined facebook, you need to! It is a great way to connect with old and new friends.

Here is the picture of me in high school. How did I function with all that hair! This was a mission trip to California with FBC DeRidder youth group in 1991. It is amazing how God truly works in our lives. God was preparing me then, in high school, for this moment in my life. At the time, I would have never thought full time missions; however, God was placing the passion and desire and preparing me for the future.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHA! Just came across that! I am sure my hair was so better on that trip!!! :)

Jennifer said...

There are plenty more pictures where that came from!

Denny Burk said...

Now that's the the Patti I remember!

Woohoo!