Monday, December 10, 2007

Hanging Out at the Dorm

December 10, 2007

So tonight Nolan and I are at the dorm hanging out with the girls. We usually go every other Monday night to help since the RA's typically have Monday nights off. I am usually busy baking for the girls. Because they had so many leftover treats from the Christmas party last night, they didn't need any baking for this week...so I get a night off and more time to hang with the girls. I am enjoying sitting here watching them in their evening routines. Some girls are on facebook, some are resting on the sofas, and some are busily studying for midterms this week. These girls are becoming precious to me and Nolan, and we look foward to our Monday nights here. They are amazing "young women" with so many talents....and more amazing is there love and devotion to God. I am always learning so much from them!

No comments: