Tuesday, October 2, 2007

German Lessons

October 2, 2007

The German language is difficult to learn. I began taking lessons from the German teacher here at BFA. I am in 3rd period with some of my own 11th grade English students. The back corner is full of adults who are in the same boat as the students. The teacher holds the adults in the class accountable for quizzes and tests.

The problem for me is I began the class 3 weeks late, so I am behind. I sat for 2 hours last night trying to do my German homework...I had a headache and was frustrated by the end. I refuse to give up and will plow through. I am determined to learn something :=)

2 comments:

guitargoon said...

Patti,

You should swap German notes with Anna. She's in her second year German class at school and loves it. Send her a note at

phantom_freak@bellsouth.net

She'd love to hear from you. We'll try to call soon so you can rap some German long-distance.

Later,

Andy B

Nolan and Patti said...

I am so not there yet. I need a few more lessons. I will email her. Thanks!