Saturday, June 7, 2008

Elementary Spring Concert







I am a little out of chronological order with the blog. But last Sunday was Nolan's elementary school spring concert. And let me say, it was way too cute. The theme was "country" and Nolan added a twist to the concert by throwing in some of his own songs, and he put together a live band, which consisted of some friends in the community and at church.




Nolan and the students wore "country" attire of boots, bandanas, or anything else country they may have had in their closet. Too cute. They had little dances to go along with the songs too. I was so proud of Nolan and his final spring concert. I even had some tears come to my eyes while watching and thinking this it it. The year is finished. What a great way to close the school year.






No comments: