Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Crunch

Since my last entry, it has been a whirlwind. Nolan's parents arrived here in Germany May 22 and have been here for 2 weeks. We saw a lot of Germany, France, and Switzerland with them. And there was still so much more we wanted to see. It is usually when family visits that we actually get out and see things. At the same time, our friends from Northern Ireland came for a weekend trip while Nolan's parents were here. We had a house full, but it was so much fun.

Also, while they were here Nolan had Middle School Awards and Elementary Spring Concert. It was nice for family to attend these events. I think they enjoyed seeing the programs and meeting the students and families.

Yesterday I gave my final exam and today I am busy grading. Only 5 more research papers to grade, but 50 final exams still left to grade. Nolan said he would help me with the exams :) All seems quiet now. Noone in the house, grading almost finished. I don't know what to do with myself.

Nolan and I need to take the quiet time and pray about the future. We have some options to consider and pray over. Here are some prayer requests for the upcoming weeks.

1. Moving to Montana to work with a church plant

2. Teaching at a school in Casablanca, Morocco

3. Moving back to Nashville and picking up where we left off

4. Continue with International Mission Board and attend orientation

Please keep us in you prayers as we consider all of these decisions. We want to be obedient in following the Lord. We don't want to make decisions based on what seems "right on paper", but what God is truly calling both Nolan and me to do.

1 comment:

Annempete said...

It was so good to talk to you! We will definitely be keeping each other posted!!